DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: My mom is in the hospital

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.28.2008

My mom is in the hospital

***Update*** She went home Thursday. The docs are saying it's just stress and overuse of her arm. Three EKGs showed no heart damage, so that's good.

Mom called today to tell me she had been having pains in her left shoulder for several weeks. She had been to a cardiologist not too long ago and got a clean bill of health so she did not worry much about it. Today it was throbbing horribly and she could hardly move her arm so she went to the hospital. The tests do not show heart damage, but nitroglycerin did relieve the pain. They are keeping her overnight for observation. She is in Temple because she was taking care of Kylee this week. Please keep her in your prayers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann Melton said...

I saw Chris' post yesterday. I hope your mom is feeling much better today!

Love & Blessings,
Mary Ann

5/29/2008 05:58:00 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

We will keep her in our prayers!

5/29/2008 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I am glad she is doing better. I wish they could be more definite about what is wrong.

5/31/2008 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger Euromark said...

I pray they find the cause and treat it.

6/01/2008 03:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home