DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: We got it!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.24.2008

We got it!


Yes, they accepted our offer on the house! We are so excited. Now onto all the paperwork. We're pre-approved though, so it shouldn't be a big deal. I've always wondered what the street name would be for the first house I own. Now I know.

It's a 3 bed/2 bath with a converted garage which will be our media room. Scott is excited about that. We'll have to scrounge up some couches though. I never thought I would have 2 living areas in my first house so I gave away my couch. It has a separate dining area which showed to be rare for this neighborhood, so yay! It could use some more kitchen cabinets, but I'll manage. The bedrooms are all great size - 17x12, 14x10 and 12x12 - and they all have very spacious closets, also rare in this neighborhood. It does come with a shed since there isn't a garage, and an awesome covered patio with tons of character. Over time, we hope to build a carport.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy Paden said...

Congratulations! I love the look of the house- especially the columns out front!

Will be praying for you as you go through the fun closing process and moving.

5/24/2008 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Congrats that is really exciting! I can't wait to see more pics!

5/24/2008 09:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is going to be such an exciting time in your life - we loved going through the process :)

Where is it??

5/25/2008 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

Congratulations!!!

5/26/2008 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Cute! Congratulations.

5/26/2008 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Home Depot here you come!

5/31/2008 03:05:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading, but wanted to say congrats! Have fun signing all those papers at closing. =o)

6/23/2008 04:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home