DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Do you floss?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

4.28.2005

Do you floss?

home_13
Here is the answer if you don't. No more trying to stick your whole hand in your mouth or losing a grip on that wet floss! My dad recently started taking care of his teeth (Yea, Dad!). Ruth Ann bought him one of these and now he flosses 6 times a day to boot. So, knowing I need to do so, I bought one. And now I floss every day. It is so easy to use, and it sits in my cup with my toothbrush and paste. Click here for your free sample.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I tried it. I did not like it.

What I do is I just put the floss between my teeth and leave it there, so the food can not get in.

4/28/2005 01:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to get one! I have a dentist appt. on Thursday. Do you think it would make up for a year if I started this weekend!!

Becca

4/29/2005 06:48:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It is too late Becca. You are doomed.

4/29/2005 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go tomorrow, I guess that I will see what my fate is. Thanks for the encouraging words!

Becca

5/04/2005 05:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home