I'm back
Okay, after my lame post of yesterday I'm back tonite with two. Yes, I know tonite is really spelled "i-g-h-t," but I like it better the other way. Call Webster - tell on me!
My weekend in Austin was very enjoyable. We spent a lot of time together as a whole family, and it was an extra special blessing. This post will be mostly pictures.
We went to the Pioneer Farm on Sunday for a July 4th celebration. There were many activities for the kids. Here is Debi with her two sons and a little extra guy who snuck into the cactus.

The Biscuit Brothers sang for us and held an instument petting zoo for the kids. Rebecca wants their CD to play in her classroom. Here is Nat J and Emmy exploring the magic of music.

Nat J loves the color green, and he loves puppies. So naturally, when asked what he would like painted on his face, he replies, "a green puppy."

And last but not least, we're chillin' on the old tree swing. Rest from the 100 degree sun was a necessity.

In addition to spending time with each member of my family, I was also able to catch up with Amy, my friend from high school. No doubt a great and much-needed visit for both of us now that we have gotten back in touch through our blogs. And I got to wash and wax my truck. I didn't take a picture, but trust me, she looks beautiful!
I almost forgot... the kitties!! I started to get attached, especially when they fell asleep in my arms. My dad admits he is smitten. All three of them often wind up in his lap. It is so cute. We'll see how many they end up keeping.
My weekend in Austin was very enjoyable. We spent a lot of time together as a whole family, and it was an extra special blessing. This post will be mostly pictures.
We went to the Pioneer Farm on Sunday for a July 4th celebration. There were many activities for the kids. Here is Debi with her two sons and a little extra guy who snuck into the cactus.

The Biscuit Brothers sang for us and held an instument petting zoo for the kids. Rebecca wants their CD to play in her classroom. Here is Nat J and Emmy exploring the magic of music.

Nat J loves the color green, and he loves puppies. So naturally, when asked what he would like painted on his face, he replies, "a green puppy."

And last but not least, we're chillin' on the old tree swing. Rest from the 100 degree sun was a necessity.

In addition to spending time with each member of my family, I was also able to catch up with Amy, my friend from high school. No doubt a great and much-needed visit for both of us now that we have gotten back in touch through our blogs. And I got to wash and wax my truck. I didn't take a picture, but trust me, she looks beautiful!
I almost forgot... the kitties!! I started to get attached, especially when they fell asleep in my arms. My dad admits he is smitten. All three of them often wind up in his lap. It is so cute. We'll see how many they end up keeping.







5 Comments:
That little puppy on Nat's cheek looks kind of like Amy's Rocco, if you painted him green.
Except that he is not viscious.
Rocco is not viscious, he is just excited about life. Couldn't we all stand to be a little more excited?
PS
He is a tad viscious. I just have to defend him in light of Chris' Cujo view. :)
Nats green puppy looks like Chris' blog pet!
glad you had a good time with friends and family for the fourth.
I really enjoyed your photos
thanks for sharing
Post a Comment
<< Home