Oklahoma Report
So, my trip to Oklahoma was really nice and enjoyable. I spent time with several friends and met up with many people from our Vienna group. I had expected a lot of reminiscing, but there wasn't much of that. Rather, most people were just interested in "what have you been doing?" and "what are you doing now?" So we all took turns answering those questions for the whole group rather than one person at a time. Two people brought their kids, so that was cool too. And we did have a slide show of old pictures.Thursday night I spent with Sean and Angela Richards. They found out on Friday that they are having a little boy in April. Friday I made the whirlwind tour: 1 hr at OMRF seeing Myron, Cindy and Adam; 3 hrs having lunch and visiting with the Niccums; 2 hours visiting Joel and Kristi and the boys; 2 hours with the Millers for dinner; and overnight with Katie. A very packed but blessed day. I didn't see anyone I knew on Saturday at Homecoming until Mardee and Lindsay showed up about 2. So I took advantage of time to roam around Edmond to see what had changed and do a little necessary shopping. Then we went to the OC basketball game before our Vienna reunion, after which we caught the musical Into the Woods. Saturday night I stayed with Heather (who rented me a room in her house before I moved), and Sunday morning I went to church at Memorial Road, ran into some old friends in class and then went to lunch with Erik & Jeanie and Katie and her friends. More great times with great people!







1 Comments:
Hey Karen,
Next time you see Angela and Sean, tell them Paul Kelsey said hello. Ask Angela if she has any twine. She should remember the inside joke behind that.
Post a Comment
<< Home