DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Candle bras

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

6.27.2006

Candle bras

Scott was reading over my wedding list when we met for lunch today. He got stuck on one line that said "look at candleabras." He said, "Candle bras!? What are those?!"

Tonight is bubble decorating with Malia. Last night my cousin Jenny came over for a long-awaited visit, and we shared wedding ideas. She is getting married the end of September.

I've got most of the songs picked out now. The details are slowly falling into place. I've decided to make a fake bouquet. I found some flowers I really like, and then I will be able to keep it.

Becca and Jonathan are coming up for the weekend. Becca and I will work on the slide show while the guys go to Scott's bachelor party on Saturday night. We'll also visit IKEA because they need a rug.

I work through Monday. Then I'm off to Austin for crunch time.

Scott's mom called this weekend, and she is really excited about the wedding. They are arriving next Wednesday just in time to help decorate. I'm anxious to see them again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I laughted outloud at candle bras that is hillarious. I"m glad you got to meet with Jenny, I'm sure that was fun. Bryan found an old bubble thing from another wedding I went to and he had a blast in the front yard. So I think that bubbles are kid-tested. Have fun decorating!

I did get your songs done too.

6/28/2006 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Have fun, Karen. It'll go by so fast, but I know you'll love every minute of it.

6/28/2006 06:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home