DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Time out for a reminder

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

6.07.2006

Time out for a reminder

I love devotional songs. I don't get a chance to sing them quite as often as when I was in Oklahoma. Today this one came to mind, and I think I might need to take heed.

Every time I kneel to pray
I open up my heart to the Lord
Every time I close my eyes
I feel the sweet embrace of my Lord

I don't know why so many things
seem to get in the way
Of seeing my God's glory
But I try every day
to see Him and to thank Him
For all the things He's given me

Every time I see a child
I see the gentleness of my Lord
Every time I watch a storm
I know the awesome power of my Lord

I don't know why so many things
seem to get in the way
Of seeing my God's glory
But I try every day
to see Him and to thank Him
For all the things He's given me

Every time I see the cross...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I think that God uses music to speak to us sometimes..okay a lot of times. When I was pregnant with Mariah the song "God will make a way" always went through my head, as did "Be still and know".
Just simple little reminders....

6/07/2006 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love that song. Thanks for reminding me about it.

6/08/2006 08:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home