Hee hee hee
I just have to say that the giddiness has officially set in. I just caught myself walking around the lab giggling. It's not often now that there is not a HUGE smile plastered on my face. 23 DAYS!!!!
I think today it's because I just talked to Curt Niccum. Other than the fact that it was so great to talk to him and catch up on his family again, he is officiating the ceremony, and we were discussing vow options, what color suit and tie he should wear, etc. It will be special having Curt do this for us. He and his wife and kids are like family to me.
Scott and I are meeting in Austin tomorrow to get our marriage license.
I think today it's because I just talked to Curt Niccum. Other than the fact that it was so great to talk to him and catch up on his family again, he is officiating the ceremony, and we were discussing vow options, what color suit and tie he should wear, etc. It will be special having Curt do this for us. He and his wife and kids are like family to me.
Scott and I are meeting in Austin tomorrow to get our marriage license.







3 Comments:
That is awesome!! I will see you soon
oddly enough the giddiness has set in for me also. Oddly because I'm guy! I really cant wait to share my life with you Honey.
Scott! Keep it up. You only have to fake that romance stuff for a few more weeks and then you have her, and you can go back to being a regular guy! Good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home