Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
The wedding is over. The presentation is over. Moving is tomorrow. Then I will really feel like I can relax for the first time in a long time. I'm thinking a nice hot bath might be in store. But that would first require cleaning the bathtub :-)
The official marriage license arrived yesterday, so I will go Monday to start the name changing process. I signed my new last name for the first time on the social security card application. And I used it today in my presentation.
We still have to figure out medical insurance changes too before the grace period runs out. All the fun details.
Oh, and the wedding pics are ready early!! I still have to do a few things before they are ready for public view. I'll post the link as soon as I can get to it. Scott and I have looked at them though, and they did turn out nice. It will be fun sifting through and seeing what we want. I found some neat online vendors for coffee table books made from digital images that go for 1/10th the price of the photo hosting site. I will enjoy putting that together. I must first have to upgrade my Mac OS though. I'm still using 10.3.
Have a good weekend!
The official marriage license arrived yesterday, so I will go Monday to start the name changing process. I signed my new last name for the first time on the social security card application. And I used it today in my presentation.
We still have to figure out medical insurance changes too before the grace period runs out. All the fun details.
Oh, and the wedding pics are ready early!! I still have to do a few things before they are ready for public view. I'll post the link as soon as I can get to it. Scott and I have looked at them though, and they did turn out nice. It will be fun sifting through and seeing what we want. I found some neat online vendors for coffee table books made from digital images that go for 1/10th the price of the photo hosting site. I will enjoy putting that together. I must first have to upgrade my Mac OS though. I'm still using 10.3.
Have a good weekend!







4 Comments:
10.3 ?!?! Whats up with that?
How fun to get to use your new name!! I'm glad that your presentation is over. I hope that your movie went well. I can't wait to see you next weekend, we will have to do some back to school shopping together.
Karen,
I just saw your pictures. They turned out great!! You were/are a beautiful bride!! (Notice how when you were throwing the bouquet, Liz never even lifted her arms?)
Jennifer
What a beautiful bride and groom! Funny how you'd think the "busy work" would be over after planning the wedding--but nope! There's a lot to do afterwards as well! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
<< Home