DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Hawaiian Honeymoon pics

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

7.24.2006

Hawaiian Honeymoon pics

Lighthouse sunset

I'm slowly coming back to life. The wedding was beautiful and a whole lot of fun. I didn't even cry, if you can imagine that! Scott did though - it was so sweet. We returned from Hawaii on the 15th and started settling in last week. We packed my apartment in 2 days and will move it this coming weekend. I got the kitchen organized in Scott's (our) apartment and that's about it so far. There are still boxes around (with more to come), including a large one for stuff to sell in a garage sale - duplicated or replaced kitchen items mostly.

Last night I finally managed to upload the honeymoon photos into Flickr. Take a look! I added comments with most of the photos that highlight our trip. Enjoy!

That's about it for now. I won't have wedding pics from the photographer for at least two more weeks. They will all be online though, so I'll post a link.

We started back to work yesterday. Not fun. I got emotional Sunday night because it's been so awesome to be off for so long and be with Scott 24-7. He had to go out of town for the first time last night. But only for a day this time. Back to life I guess. And I must continue work on a presentation I have to give at school on Friday. Blogging will still be light for now. Please stay tuned!

I leave you with this picture:
Island drive

My cutie pie

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Beautiful Pics!!! Glad you all had a great time!

7/25/2006 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is great. Married, and now you get to live together, too! Cool.

7/25/2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

I'm so glad you returned (to blogging)I kept coming and reading the title to your last post and got scared that was all we would hear from you...I've been missing your fun stories and now I'm REALLY MISSING your wedding pictures!!! 2 more weeks is gonna kill me! but at least we have HAwaii to view.
SO Happy for you and your marriage and I cant believe you didnt drop one tear? Too Blissful I imagine.pi

7/26/2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

Sorry about that "pi"
think I started typing word verification

7/26/2006 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Okay I am jealous...not afraid to say it either!!! We went to Dallas for our honeymoon. Guess that was because we were very, very young and very, very, very broke!
Glad to see that you made it back safely.
Now I need to go ask Damon to get orders to Hawaii (yes there is an AF base in Hawaii---tough job, huh?)

7/26/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm glad that you posted again. i really missed you while you were gone!

7/27/2006 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karen!
Glad you all had such a wonderful time! I am so sorry we weren't able to make it to your wedding. We had a last minute trip out of town. I am sure your wedding was wonderful and I can't wait to see the pictures!

7/27/2006 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I finally got to look at your pictures. I"m glad that you and Scott got some pictures together, that was one of our challenges on our honeymoon. We had lots of us by ourselves.

I also really liked the pot picture of Scott! I'm glad that ya'll had fun.

8/07/2006 07:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home