New idea
All is well around here. Wallace is ever growing. He outgrew his walking harness so we had to get a new one. It's a little too big around his neck, but that's okay. I bought him a shirt on clearance at Target, and he needs a large! I think their sizing system is way messed up - this is not a large dog! He sometimes sleeps with us, but as of late he likes to jump off the bed about 2 a.m. And since he cannot readily make it back up onto our tall bed by himself, his jumping warrants him going back to his crate. You think he would learn.
Anyway, to the new idea... I just enrolled in a tax preparation course with H&R Block. I think I actually know most of what they will teach and could probably test out save for the few details I need to learn. So I will take the whole thing. If I score well enough, they might offer me a job as a certified tax preparer! I met people yesterday who all started by taking this course, and they have worked their way up in the company. So we'll see what this will lead to for me. If nothing else it could be an extra source of income for tax season. More money is always nice. And hey, we all know how much I love to do taxes.
So for 3 hours a day for the next month, I will be preparing myself for these possibilities:
Anyway, to the new idea... I just enrolled in a tax preparation course with H&R Block. I think I actually know most of what they will teach and could probably test out save for the few details I need to learn. So I will take the whole thing. If I score well enough, they might offer me a job as a certified tax preparer! I met people yesterday who all started by taking this course, and they have worked their way up in the company. So we'll see what this will lead to for me. If nothing else it could be an extra source of income for tax season. More money is always nice. And hey, we all know how much I love to do taxes.
So for 3 hours a day for the next month, I will be preparing myself for these possibilities:
- a new career
- extra income
- a stay-at-home-mom side job







1 Comments:
I'm glad that you found something that you really do like to do. I can give you a great reference :)
Post a Comment
<< Home