DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Flip flop

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

10.03.2007

Flip flop

Ever since Scott started his new job, his alarm has gone off at 6, and I tried to keep sleeping, usually until he left or about 7:30. This morning was way different. My alarm went of at 5(!), and he kept sleeping. Only whereas I usually tossed and turned as he got dressed, he had no trouble being able to sleep through the change clinging in my pockets as I put on my jeans.

This is our new schedule for the month. I only feel bad for Wallace. I used to play with him in the mornings until I left near 9. This morning he had to eat in his crate and wait for daddy to wake up and poop him after his shower. I tried to take him out, but it was pouring, and he hates to be out in the rain. He won't stay out long enough to poop. But it's funny, he's awake as soon as I wake up, no matter the time. He's my pal.

So here's to early mornings. I arrived at the lab near 6:15 today. I'll fit in lunch somewhere in between duties, and be gone by 2:15 to make it to tax class.

Yesterday I learned that the IRS is okay with illegal immigrants putting false SSN's on their tax forms, as long as it means they file. The IRS just wants their money. Somehow I think that's a bit unethical.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

The same thing happens with Jonathan and I. He had to leave at 5:30 this morning and I just decided to get up because there was no hope in me sleeping. But every other morning he sleeps through everything, even my blow dryer!!!

10/03/2007 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The whole IRS thing is a racket. Its like gambling is illegal unless the state is running a lotto. Somehow becuase it is the government it is ok.

I support the FairTax (http://www.fairtax.org). Illegal immigrants would pay the same tax as the rest of us.

10/17/2007 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home