Woohoo!
We paid our first mortgage payment this month, and we reduced our loan amount by a whopping $120.11.
Yes, life is busy. I want to blog, but where is the time? I hope I'll be back soon, and I hope you are all doing well. I read yours through Google Reader when I have small breaks in my days.
Real quick - yes, I got a school. The one I wanted, on the north side of Dallas, and it's only 16 miles from my house. I am teaching 9th and 10th graders in a course called Integrated Physics and Chemistry (IPC). Not what I wanted, but it's going fairly well.
Yes, life is busy. I want to blog, but where is the time? I hope I'll be back soon, and I hope you are all doing well. I read yours through Google Reader when I have small breaks in my days.
Real quick - yes, I got a school. The one I wanted, on the north side of Dallas, and it's only 16 miles from my house. I am teaching 9th and 10th graders in a course called Integrated Physics and Chemistry (IPC). Not what I wanted, but it's going fairly well.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home