DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Song in my soul

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

10.18.2008

Song in my soul

It's been a while since I have had a new song in my soul. I remember times when I was constantly finding songs that "spoke to me" or conveyed what my heart was feeling. This song has been out since 2006 based on internet info, so I'm sure it is not new to you, but just these past 2 days, it's all I can sing. And this song is truly in my soul. I find myself constantly singing it, and when I'm not, I'm whistling it. YouTube has her video version, but I like this one with the pictures better.

No matter where we are in life, no matter what we endure in life, happiness or sadness, stress or elation, we will always be found in Him! And lately, that's the promise I have leaned on. I'll expound more in another post.

"Shadowfeet" by Brooke Fraser - lyrics here

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow you actually posted. I really like that song, it is so true. I hope that you have fun eating with your friends and writing your test :)

10/19/2008 06:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home