DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Delivered car seat, fried a phone, met an Eskimo

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

7.31.2005

Delivered car seat, fried a phone, met an Eskimo

That sums up my busy weekend. Of course then there was also: went to a musical, spent time with Mom, and went to the lab. I did forget to get my truck inspected. Hopefully there is a few days leniency built into the law. I am plum tuckered out! I'll try to expand this post tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

I believe there is actually a thirty day grace period for inspection, Just make sure you get it done soon. I'll pester you about till you get it done, hows that?

7/31/2005 11:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what about the Eskimo?

8/01/2005 02:33:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh sure. Just drop an eskimo us with no explanation.

8/03/2005 05:42:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, I thought that would keep everyone hooked. There really is a story though.

8/03/2005 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home