We become conditioned not to talk about it... even with each other. It will go away, we tell ourselves... and each other. What really is the purpose for it? Part of me just can't figure it out. How there could be a purpose for something that brings downright pain sometimes. Oh wait, I can't talk about that part either. That would be having an unhealthy attitude. I'm not supposed to focus on it. Yes, in my head I know the purposes - they are numerous. And there really is a plan. But, from the heart... I'm just being real.
Yes, I know. "Read your own blog title," you say. No comments necessary.
Do I publish? Do I not publish? Do I publish? Do I not publish?
Yes, I know. "Read your own blog title," you say. No comments necessary.
Do I publish? Do I not publish? Do I publish? Do I not publish?







<< Home