Navigational button added
When I replaced my header, I lost it's functionality. That being to direct you back to my main blog from any individual post or comment page. So, I have added a button to take you "home." You will find it at the top of my sidebar to the right. Let me know if it doesn't work. I might have to call Juanita.
Off to meet Robyn and deliver the car seat.
UPDATE: I added a link to the button website under a new link area for web publishing helps. I'll add more links as I find and use them successfully.
Off to meet Robyn and deliver the car seat.
UPDATE: I added a link to the button website under a new link area for web publishing helps. I'll add more links as I find and use them successfully.







10 Comments:
Hey Karen, It was really nice to get to meet you today. hopefuly we can do it again sometime soon. (Before Avery gets here) I really enjoyed your company and conversation. All five hours of it :)
ANd I want to thank EVERYONE involved with getting the carseat to me. You Rock! THANKS! From AMy, to MRS>Reynolds, to chris/RuthANN...thank you all. Karen has some peanut butter cookies to share.
Karen, if you do happen to chat with Juanita, I would love to hear how that comes about!
I am so glad you got to meet Robyn! I think that is just so neat how it worked out.
Robyn,
I think your blog doesn't allow anonymous comments, so I hope Karen doesn't mind this...
I am so glad the two of you got to meet! Yeah, I am lucky to have such a neat sister...
Robyn, I was blessed richly.
Amy, Juanita says hello.
Ruth Ann, I think I am just as lucky... oh and what ever happened to you setting up a blog? Then you wouldn't have to be anonymous. Of course I don't mind.
Actually she has a blog. She just is waiting for the perfect first post. :)
Also, she does not want to leave any comments while signed in, so no one will find her blog. So keep the pressure on! :)
Will we ever learn more about what the last post meant, or will it forever remain a mystery?
I think I am worried about just one more
thing to add to my plate...
A mystery for now Chris. It's just a tad too personal for the blog.
Chris, I think the mystery blog had something to do with a duel personality disorder.
Karen, tell Juanita I said "Hello".
"duel personality disorder"? What ever could you mean? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home