Productive weekend
We got a lot done this weekend. Time even allowed for a nap for Scott which was awesome because he has been SO BUSY the last few weeks training people at work.
Friday night we watched "The Ex." It is a Blockbuster exclusive rental, and we have become skeptical of such movies. Most of them we have rented so far have been duds. The Ex was not the best, but it wasn't as bad as others. The character of the ex was super annoying though. I did tell Scott a couple of times that I almost couldn't finish the movie because I was so annoyed, but I wanted to see the end. So you could watch the beginning and the end and be just fine.
Saturday we got up way too early (8 a.m. :-). My truck had to be at Toyota by 8:30. I got all new belts and timing belt, a state inspection and an oil change. I had a 20% off coupon (SCORE!) so essentially my inspection and oil change were free!
Scott is now having to drive his Mazda every day, so he wanted to take off his nice wheels and put the stock ones back on. Unfortunately this means two new tires, which we tried to get Sunday, but Discount Tire is closed on Sundays! He worked hard and sweated in the garage for quite awhile. Then we got him a haircut and went to our friend's birthday party. It was great to visit with our friends!
Sunday we washed Scott's car and wheels after church, played with Wallace a lot, took a nap, and made shrimp cocktail for dinner.
Today I still need to finish laundry and go grocery shopping. Scott has to be out of town again for a few days. I may also keep myself busy by hanging a mirror and two pictures over our bed.
Friday night we watched "The Ex." It is a Blockbuster exclusive rental, and we have become skeptical of such movies. Most of them we have rented so far have been duds. The Ex was not the best, but it wasn't as bad as others. The character of the ex was super annoying though. I did tell Scott a couple of times that I almost couldn't finish the movie because I was so annoyed, but I wanted to see the end. So you could watch the beginning and the end and be just fine.
Saturday we got up way too early (8 a.m. :-). My truck had to be at Toyota by 8:30. I got all new belts and timing belt, a state inspection and an oil change. I had a 20% off coupon (SCORE!) so essentially my inspection and oil change were free!
Scott is now having to drive his Mazda every day, so he wanted to take off his nice wheels and put the stock ones back on. Unfortunately this means two new tires, which we tried to get Sunday, but Discount Tire is closed on Sundays! He worked hard and sweated in the garage for quite awhile. Then we got him a haircut and went to our friend's birthday party. It was great to visit with our friends!
Sunday we washed Scott's car and wheels after church, played with Wallace a lot, took a nap, and made shrimp cocktail for dinner.
Today I still need to finish laundry and go grocery shopping. Scott has to be out of town again for a few days. I may also keep myself busy by hanging a mirror and two pictures over our bed.







1 Comments:
Was today (Thursday) Wallace's day to be fixed? Hope it went ok if it was.
Post a Comment
<< Home