DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

8.30.2007

Wallace got neutered today. I just called, and they said he is doing great! But they still want to keep him overnight. I knew this would probably be the case, but somehow I got my hopes up that I would get to pick him up this afternoon. I miss my puppy.

At least Scott will be home tonight. He was out of town for 3 days. I'm excited to hang out with him. Maybe we can watch a movie.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you can spend some time with Scott tonight with out having to take care of your "kid". I'm sure Wallace is in good hands, so don't worry about him too much and enjoy the time! I'm glad Wallace is doing good though.

8/30/2007 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Did you get to watch a movie? I don't remember the last time that we watched an actual movie. Jonathan is always watching myth busters these days.

8/30/2007 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, Amy it was nice to be without him, but it felt weird. Unfortunately, Scott and I didn't get to really hang out like I hoped. He got home way late from work. But, I got a much needed nap, and he brought me flowers so it's all good.

So no, Becca, no movie either.

8/31/2007 07:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home