The ho-hum drum
Not a whole lot going on around here. Scott is putting in about 60 hours a week now, but at least he's home more of the time. It still doesn't leave us much time in the evenings. It seems I find myself living for the weekends now. Especially since my job is still boring and slow. And of course I'm ready to do things in the evenings because I've been sitting all day, but then when Scott gets home he is tired. So you see what we are learning to adjust to.
Tomorrow Scott is having buddies over to help install his new springs on his car. The ones he has are making all kinds of racket, and these new ones will raise the car ever so slightly to give it more clearance when he goes in for oil changes and the like. Then we have to get an alignment so his new tires wear nicely. Shoot! I just realized I forgot to budget for that!
I will be in charge of water, lunch, running to the parts store if he forgot something. Should be fun. I think I'll clean a little also. Laundry and vacuuming especially.
Wallace is doing well too. I have opened the windows a few times to let in some of the nice cool breeze. He then barks at every little sound he hears. At first I tried turning on the radio to cover it up, but then I learned he does not like to be sprayed in the face with a water bottle. Now all I have to do is show him the bottle and he hushes... at least until the next noise.
Tomorrow Scott is having buddies over to help install his new springs on his car. The ones he has are making all kinds of racket, and these new ones will raise the car ever so slightly to give it more clearance when he goes in for oil changes and the like. Then we have to get an alignment so his new tires wear nicely. Shoot! I just realized I forgot to budget for that!
I will be in charge of water, lunch, running to the parts store if he forgot something. Should be fun. I think I'll clean a little also. Laundry and vacuuming especially.
Wallace is doing well too. I have opened the windows a few times to let in some of the nice cool breeze. He then barks at every little sound he hears. At first I tried turning on the radio to cover it up, but then I learned he does not like to be sprayed in the face with a water bottle. Now all I have to do is show him the bottle and he hushes... at least until the next noise.







1 Comments:
You have been enjoying cool breezes? I'm jealous!
Post a Comment
<< Home