DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Am I funny?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

9.02.2007

Am I funny?

My friend Gina found a Look-alike meter online and with it compared her daughters faces with that of herself and her husband to see who they looked more alike. I, not having any offspring yet, thought I would compare Wallace to our faces, both to post something funny and to test the limits of their software. You upload pictures, and the software find the face in the picture on its own. It found our faces, but interestingly (not necessarily surprisingly) it could not find a face in Wallace's picture. I tried three different pictures. Poor puppy. But, it gave me a good laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

That is hillarious!!

9/03/2007 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Small world. I looked at the results and realized your friend Gina is my 3rd cousin Gina! =o)

9/06/2007 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

To answer your question: Yes.

9/09/2007 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home